Thursday, August 24

Waking and Walking



Thursday, August 24, 2017
2:47 PM

I was having such a relaxing dream, so much so that I didn’t realize how late it was. Eh, that’s OK though. Went out to the living room to put my shoes on (and I did) so that I could do the ‘first thing walk around the house’ to see if I felt awake quicker after getting out of bed. But before the walk, I decided to check my phone to see what those annoying missed calls were earlier, and while I was at it, see if there were any emails from friends and/or family. The phone calls weren’t from anyone I had in my contacts, so they were added to the ‘reject call list.’ Next were the emails. There were a couple emails from friends, so I read those. Then I took my walk around the house; just me and my cane. Walked in through the front door, then decided that I might as well walk to the mail box – got nothing. Came in, called a friend, and decided to write, and here I am. Wait… before this, I started some coffee brewing. Ok, now I’m writing. You more than likely noticed. Tomorrow I have an appointment with my neurologist. I think it’s to talk about putting me on a new-to-me MS medication. The reason is because he feels that I’m getting worse on the one I’ve been on, because I was using my rollator the last few times I went to see him. However, since reducing the amount of medicine I was taking for the TN, my balance is better and don’t need the rollator; just the cane. So we’ll discuss that.

No comments: