Thursday, November 8

Fleetwood Mac - Tusk. DemocracyNow, and other stuff

Good afternoon boys, girls, men, women, and others. Hope this finds all doing well. I don't really have anything mind blowing to say, just so you know. *grin* In fact, if you've got other things to do, I won't be upset if you just stop right here and move on. *smile*

I was just outside in "The Smoking Room" and rocked out to the song "Tusk" by Fleetwood Mac on the CD titled, "The Dance". What an awesome song! :-) I mean, I even did 'the seat dance', a couple of times. LOL.

Prior to that I watched the news on DemocracyNow! And I must say that I am happy that there are congress people trying to find a way to get all the Militia groups like Blackwater out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and elsewhere with the S.O.S. bill. Because they aren't helping matters, but making them much worse in an already horrendous situation by killing unarmed, unprovoked people. Plus they (BW, and possibly others) were given immunity for pretty much anything they do. How freaking stupid was that?! I'm also happy that the "Impeach Cheney" resolution (H Res 333) is moving forward.

I should probably eat some brunch since it's 1:12 p.m., but I'm just not hungry. Then again, I often have to kind of force myself to eat, otherwise before I know it I'm getting irritable and headachey. And I've got laundry hanging out on the line that needs to come in. Well, I suppose I probably should get something done besides computering, coffee drinking, and cigarette smoking done.

By for now.

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well, I suppose I probably should get something done besides computering, coffee drinking, and cigarette smoking done.

By for now."

What's wrong with that? That pretty much explains almost all of my days! :)

Todd said...

"What's wrong with that? That pretty much explains almost all of my days! :)"

Nothin' wrong with it I guess, just seemed like I wasn't getting anything done when I "should" have been :-)