Saturday, November 10

Tuesday is gone. Launchcast music, done, picture

"Tuesday's gone... WITH the wi- Indddddd...", sang Lynard Skynard. And ya know what? It's true. Which totally makes sense, since it's like, Saturday :-) For some reason the music on the FREE LaunchCast of Yahoo's keeps stopping. Is there some sort of time limit I'm not aware of? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be looking at the FAQs here in a little bit.

I've gotten a few things done. Like brunch for E & I. The dishwasher emptied and partially refilled. Parents called and messaged (answering machine). I've been thinking of calling them off & on for a couple of weeks, but I finally did it today and they ignored me. I know they're not REALLY ignoring me, and that they're just busy doing something else, but I'm just trying to (continue) to sound pathetic. LOL. Oh yeah, and I finished drinking the coffee out of the coffee pot, that my wife had ready for me this morning. Plus I've made a second pot, which I'm drinking now. Well, not RIGHT now. *grin*

And guess what, I cleaned the litter boxes. They're now free of cat shit! :) Now THAT is some information you needed, eh?

That's it. I'm tapped.


peacher-creaturePeacher-Creature being cute in our kitchen.





(click to enlarge)

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , ,
Flickr : , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are the opposite of me right now. I'm avoiding the phone...don't want anyone to visit. I'm just feeling the need to be as alone as I can be with others in the house.

I'm busy "putting up" the six pumpkins we were gifted with for Halloween. I have two more to go, then will be done. OH! I finally figured out how to roast pumpkin seeds so they are similar to store bought seeds!

I rinsed the seeds, and then made a brine of 1 cup salt to 4 cups water. The seeds soaked for two days, with me stirring every time I went into the kitchen. Then I turned the oven on to 200 deg. F, and put the seeds in there for a few hours (if you have a pilot light, you could just use that). The seeds were done when they were dry, and they were AWESOME!

K. Off to make some more.

Todd said...

Well, only seeing "the public" once a week for a couple of weeks, I worry that the kids will feel 'lonely' for other people's presence. *smile* Or maybe I'm just projecting?

Good job on the seeds, and thanks for the recipe! :-)