Monday, November 12

Working camera and cat picture

suicune111207.jpg
(click to enlarge)

Up until this afternoon, my camera didn't work, and hasn't for a couple of days. Why? Don't know. I just know that it would NOT come on. I changed the batteries a couple of times without success. Then today I decided it was finally time for me to shave and make my goatee look somewhat presentable. However, the electric, battery powered trimmer needed new batteries, so I got out the pack of batteries and put a couple in. No increase in power. Bad batteries? I put two more in and that did the trick. After shaving I decided I would change the camera batteries one more time just in case the "new" ones I had put in were really bad after-all. Just in case, I tried turning the camera on. Surprisingly, it came on, and at full power. The above picture was taken just to make sure it would work. As you can see, it does, or at least did. We'll find out when I put the film card back in. If it still works, that'd be so cool. Just in case it doesn't last, and because we thought it had finally bit the big one (it's a '98), we bought a $10 dollar Wal-Mart special on-line, which should be here by the end of this week.

It been cloudy and rainy pretty much all day, but in the high 60/low 70's, so no real work has been done. Therefore I have nothing else to say. *grin*

Technorati : , ,

No comments: