Tuesday, February 20

Friends and doctors

Really enjoyed chatting with our friends this afternoon for a couple of hours. Of course the visit was WAY TOO SHORT, but hey, it's like 'they' say, "Always leave them wanting more!" *grin*

As for the doctor, that appointment went really well too. We covered/discussed everything with the nurse and the doctor that we had thought of before going. I got a couple new prescriptions; one for fatigue and a different antidepressant. I had been on the newly prescribed antidepressant back in '97 then again in '00 after we moved, but I stopped because I thought it was the culprit of an MS exacerbation, which it wasn't. Ever since though, I've been trying others with some success. Well, now I'm hoping the third time's a charm! *crossing fingers*

Well, it's almost time for American Idol, so take care.

Technorati : , , , , ,

3 comments:

lovelife said...

well the men on AI were not as good as I wish it would of been. So what do you think?
Glad that you had a nice visit with your friends. Take care on the new meds.
BB
wyldewynd

Todd said...

Lovelife asked, "well the men on AI were not as good as I wish it would of been. So what do you think?"

I didn't think much of them at all. The very last one was the best of the evening in our opinions. The others? Nothing special :-( Hoping the girls are better tonight!

lovelife said...

well the girls were better tonight. loved the last lady. should be fun to watch this year. have fun watching it with Rain.