Friday, March 16

Cute cat. Vice installation.

shoulder-airie.jpg

I was sitting on the sofa when this cat (Airie) came and climbed onto me. She was just in the crook of my arm for a while, but then she decided to be cute and curl-up in my arms with her head on my shoulder. Well, my wife was at the computer with another cat on her lap so she couldn't come and see, so I had my daughter take a picture for her. *smile* Don't know what the hell has gotten into them lately, but several of our cats have been extremely cuddly lately. I'm not complaining mind you, just an observance. *grin*

Haven't been up to anything special, hence why you haven't read any blogs since the last one, before now. Got more branches cut and stacked in the wood-shed. See? What did I tell you? Last week I did get the vice mounted to a table in the shed, but hadn't used it for anything until today. I plan on using it when I'm ready to sharpen the lawn mower blades when it's about time to start mowing. Anyway, today I was able to get the filter housing removed from the old filter holder that was attached to the water-line in the pump-house. Luckily, the new attachment was able to operate in "by-pass" mode so the filter and housing didn't *have* to be installed. I was able to get the housing off and then installed in the pump-house on the new attachment today. Now we once again have filtered water! Woo-Hoo! *smile* Well, that's all the "news" I've got. Bye.

Technorati : , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, getting that filter installed actually WAS something! :)

lovelife said...

O such a cute pic of you and the cat. Wish we had not lost 4 of ours this week.