Saturday, March 3

Doing better. Survivor Fiji. American Idol

Well, I hope this finds you doing well today. I am doing better than I was when I posted yesterday's blog. Could be that I slept it off, but I think it's more that I told somebody and just getting it 'out there' made me feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. Whatever it was, today is a better day. Although, it's cloudy, windy, and cold outside, it's nice and toasty inside. Guess that's where I'll stay a while then, until I take the trash out to burn it. That'll probably happen around the same time that I go out to feed the chickens, around 4:30 p.m. Could happen sooner if I get a wild hair, or if I get totally bored. *smile* That's very possible too, because in my not so humble opinion, Saturday TV sucks! So what else is there to do? Well, email, blogging, and searching the Internet for things that pop into ones head. I've done all of the new email, I'm now blogging, and I can't think of anything to do a search on. I guess I could read a book, nah. LOL.

One thing that comes to mind is "Survivor". I *really* don't like the way they've separated the teams this time. I think it's *totally* unfair and has gone on long enough. They've proven that people who don't have to struggle to find food and shelter do better in challenges than people who're starving for food and comfortable sleep (DUH! I could've told them that). I think there needs to be another "twist" and the have nots need to switch places with the haves and see what happens. Also, I think the show needs to do away with that stupid immunity idol. It's been a waste of time now for 3 seasons. Enough already!

And then there is American Idol. Well, IMHO, the male singers suck this year, except for a couple of them. But by far the women are MUCH better, and I think the next idol will be a woman.

And last but not least, we have new neighbors. I haven't met them, we just know that the for sale sign has been taken down and there were lights on after dark yesterday evening. Will more than likely go and introduce ourselves and welcome them to the neighborhood in a few days (or sooner).

Tags: , ,

2 comments:

lovelife said...

Hi glad you are doing better. we all get down at some point.
I think the ladys are alot better this year also on AI. Survivor kind of sucks so I hope it gets better.
Well have a good rest of the weekend.

Anonymous said...

If I could, I would comment on American Idol. I don't watch it, and get angry when they take "House" off of the air for that show. The way they run the schedule, they should change FOX into the American Idol channel. O.k. I'm done! :)

As for Survivor, it almost seems like they are running out of ideas. The challenges aren't as challenging this year, and it's almost boring but I WILL watch no matter what!

I'm glad your Saturday was a good one!