Tuesday, March 6

Taken care of wood stuff

Got more of the tree debris cut-up and put into the wood shed. Some of the stuff, like the Sassafras was pretty dry already. I think they've been without life (dead) for a while (before the ice storm). The bugs had definitely got to them. And we got quite a few of the Oak branches cut as well. So I think we'll have enough wood to make it through the rest of Winter. YAY! Once we get all/most of the branches (some of the Oak's are huge), we'll have a good head-start on next Winter's wood. Awesome! :-) In fact, we're thinking we'll only need small morning fires the rest of this season (crossing fingers) :-)

Other than that, it's been another uneventful day. Got the trash burned and the dishwasher ran and emptied.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you will continue to be warm! Right now, we are going through a spring-like batch of weather. I know it will get cold again, I just pray for no more frost. My tomatoes, peppers, and salad blend are just now coming up. I would hate losing them, especially since I could not grow anything last year.

lovelife said...

so happy that you got more wood cut up. it sure has been nice in my part of MO