Friday, March 23

Errands, birthdays, and rain

Got a few errands ran today. Oh, things like getting gas ($20 worth, or 8.3 gals), lunch, and some grocery shopping. And since my lovely, beautiful, ageless wife's birthday is coming up on Sunday, a few b-day presents :-)

While we were in the grocery store it started raining. When my wife took the groceries out to the van it was still raining (she took them out so the kids and I could shop without her prying eyes, although she told us what we could get her). It took us about 10 minutes to get our gives for her. What took the longest was getting through the "20 items or less" checkout line. I guess since the store wasn't *too* busy, the checkout lady let the older lady go throughout her lane, which when it was all said and done, her cart was FULL! *grr* Oh well, we weren't in a big hurry anyway, but it's the principle, ya know? :-)

And now that we're home, it's still raining and thundering, I've got laundry going.

Bye for now!

Tags: , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All being said, sounds like you had a good day. Wish Ren a wonderful birthday for me! It's funny, I never realized our Anniversary is on her birthday!

Sunday will be a whopping 7 years! Thankfully, no sign of the 7 year itch. We will celebrate by being alone this weekend (my mom is keeping my son for the weekend). It will be nice.