Wednesday, December 3

Nothing is new, birthdays, computer updates

I was just checking for updated blogs of friends and family. Suffice it to say they're not being very verbose. So it occurred to me that someone may check my blog for updates sometime too and they would probably like to read something new-ish. Truth be told, I haven't been able to think of much 'new' to say. In fact I've been thinking a LOT lately that nothing is new anymore. Almost all of the TV shows we watch regularly are running repeats. We watch pretty much the same things every day. We do many of the same things every day. But today was payday for the month so we went grocery shopping. Our pantry is now mostly full. Got a few things in the freezer and refrigerator, cat food in their feed barrel, boxes of dog food in the pantry as well. Oh yeah and let's not forget the same frikkin' christmas music that's been played for as long as I can remember is being played in all the stores and restaurants these days and it pisses me off! Why can't anyone come-up with some NEW FREAKING CHRISTMAS MUSIC AND MOVIES?!?

I suppose since my birthday was just a few days ago that you might be wondering what I got. 2 shirts, a box of chocolates, a homemade card, cake, pizza, and several hugs and kisses. It was a good day!

On the computer front... still can't get the latest 'Security updates' for 'Office 2003' to install. Uninstalled, reinstalled, changed the registry, ran 'find and repair' programs on FrontPage 2003 and Office Viewer 2003. I've ran update checks several times and only need the ones I already have that won't install. I even downloaded them and did manual installs of said updates to no avail. The only thing I haven't done is call Windows Support and talk to them about it. Which will probably be this week if it's a toll-free call.

1 comment:

lovelife said...

o happy birthday a few days late.