Friday, December 19

Table, dog, and heater

Enlargable by clicking

A couple of weeks ago I was thinking about vacuuming. That meant I needed to move the coffee table, which was a pain in the ass. That's when it occurred to me that we had replaced an office chair with another one and the bottom was in the shed doing nothing but taking-up space. So I decided to put it to use and create the coffee table that not only rolls, but also spins and can be raised if you want so you can use it like a bar table. LOL.

Click Sugar to enlarge her

This is our dog, Sugar. I have no idea why she wasn't in her bed. I thought it was funny and kind of cute so I took a picture.

New heater to get off of wood burning

I know I've mentioned in the past that we got a new large electric heater to see if we could go longer between wood fires, thus lessing the physical labor needed in late Fall and Winter. In this picture it is heating. BTW... it keeps about 800 sq. ft. of living space close to 70*F unless the outside temp stays below 20 for too long.

No comments: