Saturday, September 27

Blogging and schtuff

Click to enlarge

I was sitting here at the computator last night after having read all my email, watched all the interesting videos I could find on YouTube (was looking for pirated previews of American Idol), and did not feel like watching television. So I decided to go to Blogger.com and hit the [Next Blog>>] thingy at the top-middle-ish part of the page and see what others blog about. What I discovered is that I tended to stay longer and be more interested in blogs that had pictures, and the more the better. What I noticed more though is that most of the blogs had very few comments. Maybe one or two 'regulars' which I assumed were friends who knew them in real life. Oddly enough that made me feel better, because I thought the reason people weren't commenting on my blogs was because I just didn't have anything interesting or important to say. I no longer think that's true, I think it's just the way of the blogworld and nothing personal. Hence today's writing and pictures. Speaking of pictures, the one above is Simba in a crate we use to transport cats to the shelter every so often. Apparently it's been long enough that there aren't any weird vibes in it. Rocky also lays in there a lot.

This is where those 3 Poplar trees were...Click to enlarge And this is where they are now...Click to enlarge So hopefully we won't freeze to death this winter. Seriously, we wouldn't even if we had no wood, because we have portable heaters for each room of the house that could be combined to make a formidable "force of heat". LOL.

While I'm thinking about it, which I obviously am... I thought you might be interested to know that Microsoft has released "Internet Explorer 8". We have it on both of our 'puters and it works fine until you try to close gaming sites like Pogo and like sites that use a lot of Java. So I would actually suggest that you wait if you frequent gaming sites. But that could and probably is just me (well, my wife really. I don't play many on-line games). *grin*

In other news... (I'm liking those dots. lol)... our van (aka: gas hog aka: Dragon Wagon) is on the fritz. Might be something super simple or something like the fuel pump going out (chugs going up hills). *heavy sigh*

No comments: