Monday, September 1

Done and could be doing, but...

I've read email (3 or 4 maybe) and blogs (2). I've updated my blogger 'header', yes again. I over-cooked and ate a hamburger. Got the dishwasher running. Read some news headlines. Am drinking coffee. Have taken my medicine. So now what?

I could practice playing pool. I started doing that once last night, by myself, and after sinking the cue ball several times, missing several shots I realized it just wasn't that much fun playing alone. A while later my dear wife played a game with me, and that was MUCH more fun. *smile*

I could start painting the outside of the house, at least on the porch overhang side. Though it's pretty warm and humid out there, and because of my health (or lack thereof) I would NOT get much done before overheating and wearing-out.

I could cut-up the already downed tree that's in front of the woodshed, but... (see above).

I guess I'll surf on over to YouTube and "see" what's going on there.

So what are YOU up to, or could you be doing but aren't?

2 comments:

lovelife said...

well today did dishes 5 times cook meals for zachary and storm to take with them this week. did the floors in the front of the house cleaned hot tub and put water in fish pond baked a cake and did 4 loads of clothing for storms and zacks trip for work.
and cleaned up after 3 dogs and 1 bord cage. other then that not much.

Todd said...

Sounds like a pretty good day. Hope it continues.