Tuesday, September 9

Words. Update. Family. Friends. Excitement.

I am at an almost total loss of words. Not that I don't know some, but I can't think of *any* that anyone hasn't heard, or that they want to hear again. In other words, there aren't any words that are "new" and "informative" or for that matter all that "interesting". And yes, it would appear that words with quotation marks around them mean more than others that don't. LOL.

I guess it would be easier if there were people who sent me emails that asked how I am, how my family is, and stuff like that. But they don't. So I really don't know IF people REALLY care how we are. Kind of like restaurants that have comment cards about the service or whatever. If people don't fill them out and tell them what's wrong, there's no way that they can take corrective actions because they don't know what the problems are. Ya know?

What's new with me? Hmm... I went to the doctor yesterday. It was a follow-up on the increase of Fluoxetine and the new drug I started (Provigil). She said that she could tell by just looking at me that there was more of a sparkle in my eyes that wasn't there a couple of weeks ago. That I just seem more upbeat. I was like, "Okay, if you say so. All I know is that I do tend to feel better but didn't know there was an obvious change". Then my wife said, "I've noticed a change too" and my daughter said the same thing. I guess the bottom line is that the increase in one plus the new drug I started are working and everyone, not just me, are happier because of them. YAY! Better living through chemicals, eh? LOL.

Ran into (not literally) a friend and her kids yesterday, and even talked with them a little. 'twas really nice seeing them, as I had been wondering about them for the last few days.

The next exciting thing to happen will be Thursday when we get together with other homeschoolers at the bowling alley. Can hardly wait. Hey, we live in rural/small town America, not a lot of excitement around here. LOL.

4 comments:

lovelife said...

well i do read what you put on the net
glad the dr said meds are working 4 u

karen

Todd said...

Thank you. I read what you write too, just don't always know what to say. *smile*

Fairie Mom said...

I like the new lay out of the blog - I think the end of each season gets a bit quite as everyone gears up for what is to come, keep blogging though there are those of us who pop by once in a while to see how things are!
G

Todd said...

Well hey there "G", what a nice surprise to see you. Thank you very much. I shall continue to blog, but I will be less whiny :-)