Friday, September 5

Waiting, for the world to change?

Me too. Or at least that's why I'm assuming this song just would NOT leave my head this morning/early afternoon. So I decided to go to YouTube and find the video, which I did. I guess I'm kind of feeling that way because we want to move out of the country and into *a* city, so we've gotten rid of the chickens, don't have a garden to speak of, etc. So I'm wondering, "So what do we do while we're waiting?" And that's where I'm at. Someone commented on my "back on the farm" video, saying "Do more vids on what You are doing at the farm! ". So I've been trying to think of what else to video, but all I can think of is walking from one place (side or front door) to another place while looking through the camera lens. I just don't think a video of me walking to the clothes line and hanging up clothes (or taking them down I guess), or to the pool to skim it or add cleaning chemicals, turn it on, etc, would be all that exciting. You see? In *MY* mind, my farm life is not all that exciting, so can't fathom why anyone would want a video of it. We can't move until we win the lottery or someone hands us a HUGE sum of money. We have to live though, and live here until that happens. What to do? WHAT to do? Everyday stuff I guess, like laundry, cleaning, television, computer, drive to town every so often to get this, that, and the other thing (like food and?). But other than that, rarely does anyone just come to visit, just call, send us a private email, send us a hand-written letter or card (postcard or otherwise). Basically *if* I think TOO MUCH I feel I'm living the saying, "Out of sight, out of mind". And this is AFTER an increase in medication. LOL. Well, tomorrow should be a good day. Some friends are planning to visit, and we haven't seen them for...well...I can't remember exactly when we saw them last. REALLY looking forward to seeing them, and attending the annual "Celtic Festival" in Buffalo Missouri with them tomorrow!

No comments: