Saturday, October 4

Day of October Fourth, Two Thousand and Eight

Today was a pretty good day... so far. Went into Lebanon, MO and did a little shopping, then came home. Once home I was outside with Rain and decided I would try and take a video of Moon messing with Rocky, but I missed it (cuz it didn't happen), so I took one of this bug I saw crawling on the umbrella.

P.S. The " S.E.S. " light only came on twice while we were out. Once on the way into L, but went off before we were all the way there, then again as we were leaving. I am testing a theory, one that may prove that the reason the light is coming on is only after I've had the cruise control on for a while. I started using it as soon as we were out of town on the way home, the SES light came on, shut the cruise control off, and within 5 minutes (guess) it went off. I didn't use the cruise control any more and the light never came back on. *crossing fingers*

No comments: