Monday, October 20

Pictures... NOT!

Two days ago, yesterday, and today I took several pictures with our $20 camera. Unfortunately they were all unfocused and for the life of me I could not tweak any of them enough using Paint Shop Pro 7. So, I wanted to have some pictures for you, but I am sorry.

Other than that, I took a couple of video two days ago, and they're more focused, just not all that exciting and or interesting from my point of view. The first one is a little over a minute of watching trash burn in the burn barrel. The 2nd is mostly of the ground on the way from the big pond to the street in front of the property, with a shot of the Peonies and the Apple tree. Neither of which are all that pretty right now. I'll upload them to my YouTube page in a little bit. Do a search for or go to FringefolkFarm to see them. It takes up to 30 minutes or so before they go "public". Prolly name one " A walk " and the other " Trash burning " or something.

That's all I've got. Sorry.

No comments: