Friday, October 24

On the roof, in the attic, plant room and gym

Click for 640X480 size to see foam on the roof.
(1)

Click for 640X480 size
(2)

Click for 640X480 sizing
(3)

#1 is of our roof. You have to enlarge it to see the foam filling I put under a small section of the 'cap' that's directly over the upstairs bedroom. It was my first time using the stuff, so it probably wouldn't hurt to get another can and fill any gaps around the current foam. But for now it should keep most of the wind-blown rain out.

#2
is of the new plant room. Most of those were outside and brought in this afternoon by The Plant Lady I like to refer to as The Best Half of our relationship.

#3
is of the exercise machine and padding I found in the attic. I think it's carpet padding, but since it's obviously not under a carpet I figured it could be used as sit-up and push-up padding during a workout. Sorry but I didn't feel like spending anymore than the 20 minutes I did unsuccessfully to adjust the color. As you know, our camera doesn't have a flash.

Sp
ent most of the afternoon in the attic tacking some insulation strips that had fell down. Yesterday I was also up there but I used duct tape and a staple gun, which was a pain in the ass. Today I decided it would be easier to use string and staple each end of that after I criss-crossed the insulation that needed held up again.

No comments: