Sunday, June 6

Labyrinth.avi

I made this labyrinth with the riding mower yesterday afternoon. Took a total of approximately 3.5 hours to carve out. I originally tried doing it according to a picture I downloaded, but ended up just winging it because I kept losing track of how many and which direction turns to make a in the 'path'. This is the most direct way through. There are dead-ends for people who walk through it, but that would've taken too long while holding the vid cam with one hand while steering the electric wheelchair with the other. My arms wouldn't have lasted long enough.
--
 logItemFeedLinks$ }

2 comments:

Lee said...

What a cool thing to do! I LOVE it!

Todd said...

Apparently it was something just *I* needed to experience, as no one but me has traversed the maze/labyrinth. Oh well.

I apologize for taking so long to approve your comment, but I *wasn't* notified via email that I had any comments waiting for moderation. *sigh*