Saturday, June 12

Thursday bowling, Lebanon MO Zombie Walk and Prom

We went bowling at the Buffalo, MO bowling alley on Thursday afternoon and these are our scores. We only played one game. Rain's score was about average for her, Eldin had his best game ever, and I actually got a higher score than usual. It was fun though, and plan to do it next month as well.
-
(clicking enlarges)

-

In other news: Tonight in Lebanon, Missouri there is going to be a "Zombie Walk and Prom". Don't *think* we'll be putting on make-up, and we may or may not dress-up. Though I suppose we could just wear our everyday clothes and look the part. *grin*

-

Today it is sunny and windy, with a chance of rain later. If I had to guess, I'd say it's not going to rain, but I'm not a professional weather person. All this wind though may be making it possible to go ahead mow even though it rained yesterday. Probably won't, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

-

http://ramblemans.blogspot.com

-

2 comments:

Lee said...

I hate bowling at places that put my score up via technology so all can see just how BADLY I bowl! LOL YOu all did good though!

Todd said...

I understand :) Most games it's a struggle to reach 50 for me. I try (not always successfully) to NOT get frustrated. But knowing I suck helps not expect good results and I'm happy that Rosalee and Eldin get good scores so we can go again the next month. For us, Wii bowling doesn't cross-over. *sigh* ;-)