Friday, July 9

It was a good hair day. Job interview. Graduation.

Although it felt busier than it really was. Mostly because after I dropped rain off at Angelica's school, the only thing I had to do was figure out a way to kill 2 or 3 hours. And they're not easy to find! Lol. Anyway, went to McD's, bought a large dollar cola and played on DD's laptop and the free WI-fi. I was only there about an hour because not only was the lunch crowd starting to get there, my skin was getting cold. Since I don't like on-line mail (Centurytel), I didn't read any. Went to Facebook, but didn't do anything because I just wasn't in the mood. Probably because at that point I was really cold. Went back to the school to see how the hair coloring was going (she had foils on her hair when I got there). It turned-out a really nice auburn color with faint highlights. Drove home (30 minutes), played on the computer and went back and picked up the girl from school a few hours later.
 
Tomorrow DD has an interview at 'A Cut 2 Dye For' in Buffalo, which is about 45 minutes in the opposite direction of the school we'll be picking her up from, then taking her back, and picking her up again (we'll just spend an hour in Lebanon instead of coming home first) before coming home. There's gunna be LOTS of driving. Thank god for air-conditioning in the car! Will only have to take DD to and from school tomorrow and then 4 or 5 days next week. She GRADUATES almost at the end of next week!
 

No comments: