Thursday, July 1

Gettin' things done!

Ordinarily I'm a procrastinator. For the last few days anyway, that hasn't been the case. Oh, I'm not getting tons of things done, just the things that would eventually need to be done during that day. For instance, when we get home after delivering Daughter to school, I get my Wii Body Test done first thing. If it's shave and/or shower day, both get done first thing... Before getting on the computer. Today I was motivated, so after the aforementioned stuff was done, I did the dishes so Wife (and I) wouldn't have to look at dirty dishes and worry about when they would get done. Besides, it's almost the 4th of July so I figured that was as good of a reason as any to be extra nice since she does the dishes 98.5% of the time. Before you yell at me for not doing them more often, I am generally the one that does the laundry, vacuuming, litter box cleaning & refilling. Granted, the refilling only gets done once a month, but still. Today I even got a couple of plants watered and tended, so there. *smile* Since the weather hasn't been very rainy, that means the grass isn't getting watered very much (we've had short sprinkles), thus it doesn't need mowing. Though it has been a couple of weeks and there are a few areas that the grass is higher than others, it's not 'overgrown' enough to run and jump on the riding mower any time soon. Probably next week sometime I'll do some grass cutting... If I feel like it. Which I most likely will. I like mowing.
-
The last few days, and probably a few more this week, have been absolutely gorgeous. Temperatures in the 80's (F), slightly breezy so cooling off happens pretty quickly if you start sweating for whatever reason.
-
Speaking of 'The Fourth', we'll more than likely be going to The Long Lane Fireworks show on Sunday evening to watch pretty exploding things in the sky. May do some people watching as well. If we meet anyone we know, we'll probably talk to them even. *smile*
-
Good morning! And I sincerely hope the rest of your day is AWESOME! 
-

No comments: