Tuesday, July 27

Spidey pics

Haven't been able to think of anything particularly interesting to say for a while. I think it's because I read other people's blogs and think, "Wow, they're always doing something", whereas we don't. We drive to gas stations and grocery stores. 'Nuff said. Any hoots, we have a spider that builds her bug catcher every night on our porch. I took these last night. Apologies for the lack of quality.

-


(click 2 enlarge)

-


(click to biggen)

-


(clik to enlarge)

-

I *tried* to make the spider appear closer to it's natural color, but was not successful.

-

http://ramblemans.blogspot.com

-

2 comments:

Lee said...

I *love* watching spiders and checking out their webs! Cool pictures.

Todd said...

Thanks, Lee. I think they're pretty cool too, obviously :-)