Wednesday, November 1

3 month non smoking anniversary. Halloween

Well, it's been 3 months since I've had a cigarette! I'm kind of proud of myself. The longest I had gone before this was in 2000, starting before we decided to leave NM and head for MO. I had started within the first 2 weeks of being in MO, while we were living in the campground. I started smoking then because we were in a *major* thunderstorm with wind and copious amounts of rain. I got all stressed out because I kept having to go out of the tent and try to pound the tent hold-down stakes back into the ground that was turning to mud. I believe it was the next day that I started smoking. Since then, I had quit once for a few weeks here and there. But THIS time I do believe it's going to be a long time before I smoke again. If you see me writing about my one year anniversary of being a non smoker next November, you'll know I'm STILL a non-smoker.

Yesterday was Halloween/Samhain/All Hallows Eve. If course you knew that. *smile* It was just another day for us. We had bought some candy on Sunday, and it was all gone by early yesterday afternoon. Which was fine, because we bought it for ourselves anyway because we *never* get trick-or-treaters in this area anyway. Too far out in the country! :-) So we just did the usual things like play on the computer, play video games, and watch TV. Like I said, uneventful! Even if we had planned on going to town dressed-up, we probably wouldn't have because my wife has been suffering with a stuffy head and cough for a few days now :-(

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

Hi I hope that Rain is doing better. I wish you so much luck on the not smoking. I so wish that Storm would stop. But I cant make him do it.
I had a wounderful night even if i had a rude lady lol.