Sunday, November 19

Comfy kitties, football, cookies, beds, and more...

tableruthy.JPGClick to enlarge (I think)

Took this picture a couple of evenings ago, because, well, Rain and I thought it was cut how he relaxes so much when he's asleep and curls his front paws. When he's awake and you pet and/or try to hold him, he will *not* hold still and is moving constantly, or wiggling constantly when being held. But when he relaxes, he *really* relaxes. LOL.

couchtrippy.JPGClick to enlarge (I think)

This is one of our other white kitties - Trippy (3 spots on top of his head). As you can see though, he doesn't curl his front paws when he's sleeping. *smile*

Haven't done anything today except watch TV, specifically NFL football, and even then I wasn't really *into* it. I was a n ice guy and let my sweetheart sleep-in this morning even though it was her morning to start her week of getting up at 7 a.m. with my daughter to feed the chickens and ducks. I suggested it last night because it just seemed like the thing to do. *smile* Also thought it would be a good way to say, "Thank you for making cookies 3 times for us this week". *smile* And because this time of year she's almost always in baking mode/mood, she's going to make us brownies tonight. WOO-HOO! *drool*

My daughter has been doing laundry almost all day, which, quite frankly, I was surprised because it's been a *long* time since she's done it. It's just one of those things she doesn't generally feel the need to do. I guess her chores of cleaning litter boxes, unloading/loading the dishwasher, feeding the animals, and doing her homeschool-work is enough most of the time. Don't know what bug bit her, but I'm certainly NOT complaining. *grin*

It was colder than, well, ice this morning when we went out to let out and feed the birds! I know this because we had to break the top layer of ice off of their water bowls. I even took out a room temperature bottle of water to top them off so that the water wouldn't re-freeze before the sun started warming things up.

A couple of months ago I told my wife that I would build her a bed frame because she's always wanted a bed that is so high off of the floor that you have to hop up onto it, or ideally climb onto it. She'd love one high enough to have a short ladder to climb up to get in bed. Don't really think we can afford the wood to do that though. In fact, that's why I haven't built any frame for her, shortage of funds. *sigh* All this to mention that I probably should be doing some research on-line to see what kinds of ideas and how-to's there are for such things. If you know of any good "raised bed frame" links, send on in the comment section :-)

Technorati : , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , ,

No comments: