Wednesday, November 1

Talk with mom and dad

I talked to my mom a little while ago. I was happy to hear that although she's not eating by mouth (on a feeding tube still), she is feeling better and is doing physical post hip surgery therapy working towards eventually not needing the walker. Dad's doing fine too, and says that you'd never recognize mom now that she's been home for a month. YAY!

I am pissed off at my sister and brother. Mom told me that he and his girlfriend flew in from England to visit Las Vegas, and then my mom, on their way back to England. While they were in Colorado they stayed with my sister, brother in-law, and their daughter. That's just great. I guess it's good to know where I stand. Not only did I have NO IDEA they were in the U.S., but was NEVER told they were at my sister's. I WOULD'VE called because I haven't talked or emailed (cuz he wouldn't reply) with him for over 10 years! My sister DOES have email, so she could've dropped me a note, ya know? What the fuck?!!

Technorati : , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

hi glad your mom is doing some what better.
your family sounds like mine at times lol