Tuesday, November 14

Zoundry and beta.blogger

Good afternoon everybody. Rambleman here, or as you might know me... T._._._ :-) As you may or may not know, I have changed my blogger account to a 'beta.blogger' account. I use the Zoundry blog writer for blogger and livejournal. *If* this gets posted, then I've set it up correctly, but if not, I'll have to play around a bit more and/or try the Qumana writer, which the settings have also needed changed to work with beta.blogger. To set-up Zoundry for beta.blogger, you need to set up a new blog account. Start out as you normally would. When you get to the 'next' page, type in your account name normally, unclick "Use settings from autodiscover", change 'Account Type' to "Custom Blogger V1 API". For your 'Account Username', type in your *full* email address (that's how I had to do it because my blogger account is through google), and of course your password. Change the 'API URL' to http://beta.blogger.com:80/api and click 'Next'. If you did it correctly, it should start downloading posts from your blogger blog.

zoundry.new.account.jpg

I have NO idea why this picture is so blurry :-(

P.S. The only problem with the above set-up is that there is no Title/Subject at the top of the entry when people see the blog on-line :-( I will change that manually I guess. *sigh*

Technorati : , , Flickr : , ,

No comments: