Sunday, May 6

I hate dial-up!!

Have I mentioned lately how MUCH I truly HATE dial-up? Didn't think so, so I'm re-telling you now... I FUCKING HATE DIAL-UP!!

Ever since my daughter found YouTube, she started downloading anime videos that aren't being shown on television yet. And of course for her to get *an* episode of whatever show, she has to download 3 parts to make one video, which take 2 or 3 HOURS! Which of course not only takes so long, but slows EVERYTHING else down on the computer :-( And before anyone tells me "if you can't get and won't be able to get high-speed in your area... move and stop bitching!", let me just say, "WE'RE TRYING! But it's hard without money, ya know!" Okay, I feel better (a little), thanks for listening.

Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

lovelife said...

so sorry that you have slow speed net it sucks. hope you get dsl soon

Todd said...

I'm sorry about it too. But it's just one of those inconveniences of living so far from even a small town (5 miles to the nearest, where the DSL tower is). I do know of a friend who live further from a main highway than we do, with older phone lines, and they got it a few months ago, so there is hope. I'm just getting (am still) impatient though. I want what it *seems* like everyone else has.