Thursday, May 31

Laundy and mowing

My eyedon't have much to say. So let's just "see" what comes out. LOL. Yes, that is MY eye. Kind of creepy, huh? *evil grin* Anyway, not a lot happening. The weather is sunny and hot. I got a load of towels washed, dried on the clothes line, brought in, fluffed in the dryer (set on 'air'), then folded and put on the shelving unit in the bathroom. Later in the day after Rain went out to pull weeds because she was bored, I went out to see how it was going. Then I said to her, "Should I mow the grass around that tree?", to which she replied, "Sure". In case you're wondering, that tree is the one she pulled some weeds from inside the rock circle surrounding it. I didn't think I'd get much done besides that, being as though I didn't have much gas in the mower. Did manage to get the rest of that side of the front yard mowed though (I had mown part of it a couple of days ago). Plus the 1/4 of the other side of the front yard that has the apple tree, peonie bushes, and roses of Sharon, got mown. There is just a little bit of grass right by the apple tree that didn't get chopped because I ran out of gas. When I used the other riding mower, it gave warning sputtering when it was about to stop, usually enough time to get it back to the shed. But with this other mower, it just *quits*, and has to be pushed back to the shed, which is what happened today. Just so you know. Sent a birthday card to dad on Tuesday, so hopefully he'll get it before the 1st (his b-day). I owe mom a letter now, but instead, I'm writing in my blog. I'll probably just print a copy of this entry, and maybe the last one to send. Usually if I have something to say, I say it to the world. LOL. But since mommy doesn't have a computer, I include her with print-outs. *smile* TOMORROW'S PAYDAY! WOO-HOO!

Technorati : , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

nice eye lol
cool pic.