Thursday, May 17

My cat (Mae-Mae) came home today! :)

Mae-Mae[1].jpgWell, I was trying to make this thumb-print size, and Zoundry didn't do it for me automatically, so you get to see it full-size as a thumb-nail :-) The reason that I'm posting this here picture of Mae-Mae (pronounced:My-My) is because she had been MIA for several days and just came back this afternoon. She is looking kind of skinny, but otherwise in good health. The *first* place she headed after coming in the door was to a food bowl. After Rain announced she was home, I went to the room to pet her, but I had to wait my turn because there were 3 other people trying to touch her too. *grin* She was definitely missed!

Well, I've got laundry that is dry, hanging on the clothes line, that I need to bring in. I also need to fix the newly installed screen in the kitchen window because a cat climbed up it and pulled the top loose. *sigh*

Later gators!

Technorati : , , , ,

No comments: