Tuesday, August 5

Finished bedroom, pony tail, voting

This is the front of our DD's new bedroom, which her and her friend painted together. We, as in parents, have considered adding another coat of the paints used on the outside, but will let our DD decide.
This is the color of the walls on the inside. I'm not posting any other pictures of the inside because of privacy issues (me respecting my daughter's).

Above is what used to be on the back of my head, which I had my lovely wife cut off a couple of days ago. Below is a picture I took, just being silly, of a miniature skull with the pony tail in it's mouth. As you can see, it wasn't long, about 6 inches, which took me 3-4 years to grow.

Well, other than that we haven't been up to much (as always). Although it was our state's voting day for sheriff, governor, representatives, county assessors, etc. We did that early this morning (to beat the heat). So now you know we've done our civic duty by voting.

Technorati : , ,
Del.icio.us : , ,
Zooomr : , ,
Flickr : , ,

2 comments:

TheyDHD said...

Ain't that the way of these things? The guy with the camera is never to be seen on film. *chuckle* Quite a big move, chopping off all your hair. I wanna see how your purty-ness has changed! *grin*

Todd said...

I didn't chop of ALL my hair, just the ponytail in back. Still want to see a picture? Just think of me wearing a hat and seeing me from the front... pretty much look like I always have. *smile*