Saturday, August 16

Sportswear

I don't know what the hell my problem is, but when watching the Olympics, I can't seem to get into them. Maybe I'm just getting old. I am going to be 44 this year. Anyway, it's like I just don't see the point! I sorta get that it's good for "us" to see that our country isn't the only one who can be good at any given "sport". Perhaps because I've been paying so much attention to political stuff for so long, that it's like there's just more important things to worry about than whether or not my country beats another and gets the 'better' medal. It's like I have this "can't we all just get along?" attitude.

uniform,0.jpg
Speaking of the attire between men and women, what's up with that? I mean, women beach volleyball players wear bikinis, which is very sexy I admit. Then you have the men wearing baggy (comparatively) shorts and tank tops or t-shirts. Same thing with the gymnastics. My point is, women like my wife would like to see sexy men too, and she thinks baggy shorts just aren't sexy on men. Why are the people who decide what the 'proper' attire for each sex is SO into women wearing skimpy clothes but the men get to be 'comfortable'? Don't get me wrong, I like women in bikinis, but I just think it's not fair for the women viewers, or women sports players.

No comments: