Sunday, October 1

Commenting on beta.blogger. Walking w/the dog. NFL Football. Anacondas movie.

Was trying to comment on Whimsperation's latest post, but for some reason I keep getting a time-out error saying the beta.blogger.com is taking too long to respond. I was able to comment on Lovelife's post, so I don't know what the problem is.

Other than that, haven't done much today. Took Sugar (our dog) on a half-mile round-trip walk this afternoon. Rain and the kids continued on to the cemetery, which is another 3 quarters of a mile from where Sugar and I turned around. Rain says that she sleeps better at night if she takes a walk during the day, that's why she decided to take one today, even though Sunday is usually her day off from walks.

I watched most of the football game between The KC Chiefs & The San Francisco 49'ers. I stopped watching it when KC was ahead 27-0 in the 3rd quarter. I'm glad for the Chiefs, but the game itself was boring to me, as I don't enjoy blowouts, even if the team I want to win is the leader, ya know?

Instead of watching another game when Rain and the kids got back from their walk, my son wanted to watch the Anaconda (the 1st one) movie, but we think it's still out in the craft room, so we watch Anacondas - Search for the blood orchid. Halfway through it I came to the computer to catch-up on email and blogs, so I didn't get to see the end. Oh well, we have it on DVD, so I can see it whenever, if I get the urge. *smile*

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

hi cool that you are walking some. i have started to use my tredmill so I am doing good with that.