Sunday, October 29

Not-installed updates. Clock set-back. Blog images. Birthday girl!

not-installed.jpg

I have tried everything to get these updates to install, including restarting the computer without starting Zone Alarm, SpywareGuard, Spybot S&D Resident, blah, blah, blah, and I STILL get this stupid error message. If you have any idea how I can install the above updates, PLEASE let me know. Also, I've restarted in safe mode, but when I do that, the little shield () on the toolbar doesn't show up and I don't know how to initiate the updates without it.

Did you remember to set your clocks BACK an hour before bed last night so you could get an extra hour of sleep this morning? Or did you do like I did and wait until AFTER you got up this morning, leaving those who didn't have to get up to get that extra hour while you end up being up an hour before them?

Hopefully you'll be able to see the images in this post without me having to 'correct' it after I send it using Zoundry. You should see one at the top, and then another small one close to the bottom of the first paragraph. *crossing fingers* I've got a free account with Ripway (http://ripway.com for those of you who get this in email without HTML :-). I'm getting 30Mb of space to put my pictures in - that should take me a while to fill. The reason I chose them is because with the use of Zoundry I'm able to have my pictures in my blog get automatically sent there, plus they'll still be visible on my blog pages on Blogger and LiveJournal. For Xanga I still have to upload them to my Xanga account and then insert them into that blog entry. Clicking on any of those blog-links will take you to a page that says the same thing as this one, just so you know. I used to post my more controversial (in my mind) entries *just* to LJ, but that was when I had my Blogger account set to send the entries to a list where I wasn't comfortable sending them. Now I just have it set-up to send it to my list, where I feel comfortable posting whatever the f*ck I want. *grin*

Well, it's just about time to wake my wife up. She said to get her up at 9 and she would make breakfast. THEN we can dig in to the birthday cake she made last night for our daughter who turned 14 (fourteen) today! *HUGE GRIN* She SO grown-up. *PROUD SMILE*

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

I hope she has a nice birthday.