Saturday, October 14

H. Potter movie, news, mandala coloring page

Ah crap, I don't know why I'm posting anything. I don't have much to say. Haven't done anything mind-blowing except rake about 5 wagon loads of leaves up and dump them on next years garden.

I did get to see the end of a Harry Potter movie, that was pretty good. I think it was the 2nd one, the one with the Basilisk that tried to kill Harry unsuccessfully, of course.

Of course I watched a bit of news this morning. It was mostly because I couldn't find anything else on. Anyway, in one segment, they were talking to people who were protesting in 2004 (I think) and were put in "Free speech zones" so the candidates didn't have to see people who didn't like them. Of course the people who were holding signs in support of the candidate (Bush - ew!) were right on the street where he could see them and their signs. The show talked to another protester about when she was carrying a sign with a friend at a different place. They saw some police, so they decided they wouldn't cause any trouble. Unfortunately, they made that decision too late and the police (a bunch of them) came up behind the crowd and opened fire on them with shotguns loaded with wood pellets (I think) and that lady (among many others) got hit in the calf muscle and ended-up losing quite a bit of muscle because of it, in surgery. I don't know, just seems that in an allegedly "free" country (for now, probably not much longer though), things like that shouldn't happen.

Anyway, other than that, I worked on coloring a picture that Rain downloaded from ColoringCastle, called Mandalas. It's not done, of course, but here's what I've done so far...

Todd's unfinished coloring page

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: