Wednesday, October 25

Website no more. Bedroom lights. Help by visitors.

Well everybody, hi. You may notice that there's not a picture today. Nor are they very many throughout my blogs anymore, because we let the membership of Ipowerweb.com (ex-host of ramblemansweb.com) expire. It was actually by accident, but instead of getting a hold of them to send us a bill to renew, we're just accepting that my web site is gone. The reason it expired is because the credit card they had on file for us is no longer accepting charges in our name because we haven't paid that particular card's bill for a few months now due to lack of funds. Besides, the primary reason I got a permanent domain last year was because I was hoping to make some money through my begging site. Well, it had been up for a little over a year I believe, and we didn't even get one donation :-( One person was going to donate, and actually sent us some money via her credit card, but because our settings for paypal didn't accept it, she cancelled because she *really* couldn't afford that donation anymore. Which is fine, I definitely understood that! It was nice having the option of creating any name for an email address @ramblemansweb.com, but not being able to make up to 500 different ones is no big deal. Eventually I'm sure all the spammers will find our new addies, and then we'll start missing the spam protection we had through Ipowerweb. Until then though, we shouldn't get much. And I am going to miss having 1000 MB of space to host my pictures. So, I've got to find a photo-hosting site that's friendly to bloggers, especially the off-line blog-program users. If you know of a good one with lots of space, let me know, please. Thanks in advance.

In about an hour a family we met at our local homeschool group, will be coming by. The husband is going to help me figure out why our bedroom closet lights won't come on. One of their 2 kids will play a video game with our DS. Don't know what the other 2 kids will do, probably watch, or perhaps play too. Who knows. I imagine that the mother will visit with Rain. Actually, not sure what our DD will do. Probably stay around Rain, but then again she may watch the boys play a video game. It's just really hard to say who will hang-out with who. *sigh* You should know I'm just rambling for the sake of rambling at this point. LOL. That being said, I'll let you get back to your regularly scheduled life. :-)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Tags: , Tags: , , , , , , Tags: Tags:

2 comments:

lovelife said...

life I have no life that is why I read blogs and watch you tube lol
hope the lights get fixed.

lovelife said...

reg the new cat I am a sucker when you say a pet is going to be killed so i had to save him lol