Saturday, October 21

Finished Mandala, fall leaf colors

Finished coloring page, by Rambleman

There it is... I finally finished my coloring page. Did it last night while there was something on the television I wasn't interested in seeing. Actually, it was late yesterday afternoon, and it was a Poke' Mon movie that my son was watching. Anyway, there it is, love it or hate it, doesn't really matter. *said in my bed Eeyore voice*

Not much going on. It mostly cloudy, and drizzly. But all the leaves are just beautiful. We just got back from town. The drive was *very* scenic with all of the leaves on the trees changing colors. Wish I would've taken my camera, but of course I didn't because I almost never do. *sigh*

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

ok take your cam more lol
I have just now started to take mine with me. but I am hooked on you tube.