Thursday, October 5

October 5 - Day of Mass Resistance

http://tinyurl.com/create.php

October 5 - Day of Mass Resistance

On October 5, people everywhere will walk out of school, take off work, and come to the downtowns & townsquares and set out from there, going through the streets and calling on many more to join us - making a powerful statement: "NO! THIS REGIME DOES NOT REPRESENT US! AND WE WILL DRIVE IT OUT!"

Springfield, MO

2006-10-05
Noon
Park Central Square

Since I came here looking for an event in Springfield and found none, I'm taking it upon myself to add one. Meet up at noon or before in the middle of Park Central Square. Posters, banners, and your voice.

I could be the only one standing out there and that's fine by me, but I know that there are more of us in Springfield that are FED UP with the current situation and the danger those in charge have placed us in with their constant incompetency.
phoenixoscura84@yahoo.com

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogged and backlinked. Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

I knew nothing about this. How did it go?