Saturday, December 30

Busy chore-day, for tomorrow is sports on TV day!

Woke-up this morning and actually felt rested. Mayhaps because I was so damn tired when I went to bed last night. *smile* It wasn't cold enough in the house to warrant starting a fire in the woodstove, but because everyone that I know likes it to be a little over 70 when they first get up, I started doing laundry soon after we got in from feeding the chickens. How does starting the laundry equate to the temperature of the house? Because when I put the clothes in the dryer I can vent said dryer to blow the warm air into the kitchen, which is then spread to the livingroom, video game room, and cat-table room via fans. Works like a charm! So far, I've done 3 loads - 1 of Rain and I's clothes, 2 of towels (1 large, 1 small). Right now there is a large blanket that goes over the sheets but under that comforter, in the washer, and sheets & pillow cases in the dryer. The blanket that goes under the sheets as padding, is on the bed. Not sure if I/we are going to turn the mattress before re-dressing the bed or not - probably though.

It was raining when we fed the chickens & ducks this morning. Not heavily, so I didn't have to spread their food out under the over-hang of the house, just out in their chicken yard. I'm sure it started raining heavier later on, because there were a few chicken on the porch so they didn't have to get too wet. Plus it's a little breezy today, but I'm hoping the wind dies down some so I can take the trash out to the burn-barrel and torch it :) I've got some small boxes that the cats used to lay in that need to go out, because I got tired of them (the boxes) taking up floor space. I'm such a meanie! *snicker*

Speaking of accomplishments, I'm on a roll. I also got the litter boxes cleaned (5 of them), and the livingroom & small bookshelf/animal water-dish/humidifier/extra water bottle room vacuumed. Still need to do this area where the computer desk and freezer reside. Probably wouldn't hurt to vacuum the catfood table room either, but that's not a priority. May do the kids' video game room too, but I need to get them to pick stuff up off the floor first, which I haven't even asked for yet. And if my back holds out and/or I don't run out of steam, I'd like to get the stairs to my DD's room vacuumed with the small/hand-held Dirt Devil. And last but not least, I need to take a shower, shave, and brush my teeth :-) Oh yeah, plus I need to ride for 30 minutes on the exercise bike and read my book (Cell, by Stephen King) for 30 minutes too.

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Ice Rocket : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

1 comment:

lovelife said...

you sure are busy today. I thought I had done good t ell I got to your post lol. now I better get busy lol
have a good day and have fun watching football on sunday.
O tell rain Hi.