Thursday, December 14

Gather pictures. Disability problems

I uploaded a picture to my gather so I could use it as my icon. I was really surprised that a couple of people commented on it. LOL. Because they commented, I then uploaded a bigger picture because gather.com enlarges *every* picture, and if it was small to begin with, it gets *really* distorted.

And now for the whiny me :-( A few days back I went to open the door to let a cat in or out and tweaked my shoulder and bicep muscle. Now, several days later, my shoulder and bicep muscles are *still* sore. *sigh* I'm guessing it's just because of the MS that I heal slower. In fact, remember a while back when I wrote about throwing my back out? Well, although I'm able to bend over to pick things up or whatever, when I sit *straight-up*, bend over to tie my shoes or take them off, my back and hip joints ache :-( Wish I had some pain medicine beside Ibuprofen, which I'm going to ask about in February. Since I'm in the whining mood (obviously), I should mention that my eyes seem to be getting worse, especially in the evening. That's when I can't focus on anything. I *need* to see an eye-doctor, but haven't called Medicare to find out if they'll cover a visit if the problem was caused by an MS exacerbation (it was, about 6 years ago), primarily of my right eye. Guess I should be doing that, huh? Speaking of insurance, a friend of ours sent us an application for insurance for low-income families through C.A.A.P and Associates. I have the application filled-out, but haven't sent it yet because I have a couple of concerns. If you know, feel free to comment with the answers :-) Anyway, in one section they marked "employed" and that "this policy is 'through an employer' ". The question that I have is: Since I am disabled and get Social Security Disability payments, will being listed as employed mess that up? Plus I don't know if I'm supposed to list my wife and kids for the policy too, or if it's just for me. Like I said, I need to make a couple of phone calls, which I can do, I just don't enjoy it. *grin* I suppose that's enough whining. Thanks for reading.

Technorati : , , , , , ,

No comments: