Tuesday, December 26

Done this mornin', today and yesterday

fireshowerwasherpot.jpg


Well, I got the fire started, taken my shower, emptied the dishwasher, and made my coffee. Not a bad start to the morning, huh? As for getting stuff done the rest of the day, only time will tell. I know that we need to go get gas in the van, lottery tickets from the store, cigarettes from another store, and take a watch back to Wally World and see if they'll take a few links out of the band so that my 11 year old son can wear his Yule-watch :-) A few days ago I spent pretty much all day doing laundry. Day before yesterday I got the trash taken out and burned, and got the litter changed in all 5 litter boxes with fresh rabbit pellets which are less expensive than wood pellets.

nbanfacakecookies.jpg

Yesterday I watched an NBA game, and NFL game, Rain made chocolate cake and cookies, of which I ate way too many. I told myself before having any of the cookies after supper that I was only going to have a few, so that they would last longer than one day. Well, we still have some left, but I had WAY more than a few. LOL. She make the best cookies, I'm tellin' you! :-) And no, I don't have a recipe. *smile*

Technorati : , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

lovelife said...

hi you sure have been busy. Hope you all have a good week.