Wednesday, December 27

Fire talk. Qumana and Blogger

Good morning! Well, for me it has been, so far, and I see no reason for it to just turn bad. I must admit that I *almost* got upset when I was first getting the woodstove ready to host the morning fire, when I looked into the kindling bucket and saw no kindling. Luckily there were still dregs of wood, i.e. wood chips that I was able to grab handfuls of and put on top of the wadded paper balls. That did indeed enable the splits of the logs to catch fire relatively quickly. I was surprised actually, therefore I didn't get upset :-) Speaking of the fire in the stove, I just checked it. I looked at the thermometer we have hanging in the living room and it showed 66*F, so I added another log to the fire. Not real sure we *needed* another log because the one that was in there hadn't actually burned that much, but because I'm not sure how warm it's supposed to get outside today, I figured we may as well keep the fire going until it's 70*F or above inside. Okay, I just looked at Weatherbug forecast, and it says it's supposed to get up to 52*F. Which means that if I didn't put that other log on, it probably would've been okay and the log that was in there burning would've been enough. Yes, I'm just babbling. Forgive me. LOL.

I am downloading Qumana... AGAIN! I had uninstalled it. But I really do like it better than Zoundry because of the ability to change the font size for the whole blog entry and have it stay, whereas with Zoundry you have to change each paragraph separately. Although, and it *just* hit me, I like the ability of Zoundry to be able to keep the image that you put in the entry so it'll be visible on your on-line blog without you having to do anything (once you set-up the media repository). Crap, now I'm torn. Really though, I couldn't find out if Qumana had fixed the 'subject/title' problem when posting to LiveJournal or not, so I figured I give it a shot and find out for myself, ya know? Seems to me, if I'm remembering correctly, that Q also had a problem with the beta version of blogger, and now that blogger's in the "not in beta" stage, I'm not sure if Q will work at all. I saw a comment on the Qumana blog that it didn't. Again, figured I'd find out for myself. I'll let ya know. Okay, that download is complete, now I need to test it (once I get it installed). RESULT: At first I got an error and couldn't post, but once I changed the 'Platform' to 'Blogger API' I could. Unfortunately, when I went to my blogger site, there was no subject :-( Guess I'll keep using Zoundry.

Technorati : , , , , , , , ,

Powered by Zoundry

No comments: