Monday, May 3

Busy day

Was a fairly busy day. We got up early for it being a weekend (9 a.m. Tue-Sat. we get up at 6-7 a.m.) . After we have some breakfast, My wife, DD, and I drove to Buffalo and got me a large McMoca , they got iced tea and a soda. Then we drove to Springfield to a beauty supply store to get a couple of shampoo capes for my DD to use at school. After that we stopped at a Wal-Mart Super Center and did *some* grocery shopping (will do more in depth after we get our foodstamp allotment). Came home. Unloaded the car and put stuff away. I got the litter in the two cat boxes changed, took the trash out, and hosed out the shop-vac that I'd made filthy getting out some of the sediment in the bottom of the water heater (not to mention cleaning-up the litter box area). Using the hose turned into tightening the hose connections in the pump-house with a large crescent wrench. While Rosalee was taking a short nap I got some laundry (towels) started. DD gave the pooch a bath and took her for a walk while our son continued playing an on-line video game. Eventually I turned on the computer, did some email, and now this blog entry. This entry is different in that I'm posting it via email instead of using my blog writer. Thought I'd be different today. Not that I'm NOT different every day, but you know what I mean. LOL. Thought you should know in case the formatting is all screwed up.

No comments: