Thursday, July 13

Chores and pictures

Chores and pictures

Yesterday afternoon I got the pool partially vacuumed, and the porch hosed down. Today it was HOT... again! At one point I saw my wife wearing a wrap you put around your neck to keep cool. It's filled with some sort of gel (I think), and you can put it in the fridge to cool it, then when you put it on, awww. *smile* I wore that a few times this afternoon.

Other chores that got done, but my 13 year old DD (yeah, it happens. lol) was the loading, running, unloading of the dishwasher, the vacuuming of the living room & the room with the table that has cat food bowls on it, and she cleaned the littler boxes. She's a good girl. Although I'm not sure how to feel when she says things like she said today, "You know I probably wouldn't be doing all this if I weren't getting paid for it". Sigh. But, I guess that's the way she has to think when she works. I think they call that, eek, capitalism. *smile*

The only other thing I got done was building a picture page/site for 5 pictures that my DD took after climbing to the top of a tree in our yard. You can see them here.

Rambleman

1 comment:

lovelife said...

hi cool pic. wish we had a pool. Sure would be nice on the hot days that storm works on a roof.