Monday, July 17

Trippy, Spot, MRI, pool, and kids

Trippy and Spot seem to be about 99% all better now. We're so happy! :-)

Just got back from Springfield not long ago. Had to have an MRI done. It only took about half an hour of lots of pinging, clunking, vibrating, and grinding sounds. Luckily, they gave me ear-plugs, so the noise wasn't too bad. *smile*

Still need to clean and vacuum the pool. Probably do that tomorrow after we get back from the bank in the morning, and after Rain takes her nap because of getting up too damn early. *grin*

The kids have been playing Tomb Raider on their Playstation 2, and doing quite well. Although, they did have to look up some hints on-line last night, which is cool. Glad they know how to do that.

Rambleman

2 comments:

lovelife said...

Hi I am happy the cats r doing better. So sorry you had to have an MRI. I hate doing them have had to have 2 in my life so far. Where did you all get your pool from. We are looking in to getting one proubley next year.

Todd said...

So sorry you had to have an MRI. I hate doing them have had to have 2 in my life so far.

I guess I'm just used to them. That one on Monday was the 6th one I've had in my life. Actually, since '97.

Where did you all get your pool from. We are looking in to getting one proubley next year.

It was here when we moved in, and I have no idea where he got it. Sorry.