Friday, July 21

It's my turn! or Tag, I'm it!

OH! MY! GOSH! I guess nobody else is going to write a blog for Rain to read, so I'm just going to have to fulfill that need for her. LOL. By the way, to all of you whose blog I read, they were good ones today! Read what I read at Whimsperations blog, or at Chasing Dani's.

 I watched The Price Is Right! with my son shortly after I got up. The old woman won.

After that I watched about 30 minutes of news. Normally I watch the entire hour, but today I decided it was just too depressing, so came to read some email instead. To watch the words of live humans, instead of visions of bombs killing innocent ones. It's a sad time in the world right now :-(

It's a lot cooler right now than it was yesterday at this same time. Right now it's 82*F, according to Weatherbug. Yesterday it was in the high 90's. So, as of right now, I'm glad to say I'm fairly comfortable heat-wise, especially with a fan blowing on me. *smile* I may or may not go for a swim today, I will be taking a shower and shaving though. So, since I'm obviously going to get wet at some time today, I might as well start in the pool, don't ya think? I mean, it's not like the water is exactly cold. In fact it's about the same temperature as the water you'd run for your child's bath. It still feels good though. Maybe I'll go skinny dipping, ya never know what someone like me is likely to do. I'm a wild and crazy guy, or something like that. *grin*

Rain and my daughter are now awake, and are fairly coherent, meaning I can talk to them without getting my head bit off. Nah, they rarely do that. Later.

Rambleman

No comments: