Sunday, July 2

Discovery channel/crocodiles. Shopping. Comforters. Qumana vs. Zoundry (again)

Good morning, at least here it is. Just got through watching on The Discovery Channel. I can't remember what the name of the show was, but I do know it was about Crocodiles in Costa Rica, but I can't find a link directly to the show we just watched. Anyway, it was pretty interesting, and my son got a bit of education about them and their plight.

About an hour and a half ago, we got back from Lebanon. Yes, we did a 40 mile round trip just to get 2 packs of cigarettes, 4 liters of cola, a box of chocolate covered glazed donut's for breakfast, and some chips. We're bad, bad sugar, chocolate, and nicotine junkies. LOL. Though we plan on quitting smoking starting tomorrow.

There are two comforters off of the kids beds that are laying over there by the wash machine, and have been since last night. Probably should get those washed sometime today, especially since one of the cats (Celebi) peed on one of them this morning, and then he was immediately tossed. The jerk!

I mentioned yesterday that Qumana's blog writer doesn't transfer the 'subject line' of the blog to LiveJournal, and I sent them feedback letting them know...again. Got a message back from them this morning saying, "Livejournal does not support sending a blog title right now - it's something they have not enabled for offline publishing (for Qumana)." Notice what they put in parenthesis. That's because they know the the Zoundry blog writer's subject line does transfer correctly, because I told them it did a couple of weeks ago. Hence why I'm writing this morning's blog using Zoundry, even though I like Qumana better, mostly because you can choose the actual font size, unlike Zoundry where you get the choices of "Normal, Large (16pt), Larger, Largest", and of course the smaller scale in the other direction. So, if you want smaller than 16pt, you have to manually edit the XHTML, for each paragraph. By the way, Zoundry has made it so you can 'justify' the paragraphs with the push of a button. You no longer have to edit the XHTML to do that. Not sure what the font size is going to be once I upload this. I didn't change it from the default setting, I'm not even sure what the default size is. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Rambleman

No comments: