Saturday, July 15

Just bored

Well, I don't really have anything "mind blowing" to write. Why, because I'm sure nobody wants to read what I've been doing... that's why. Okay, why not? I read a couple of articles. One about 9/11, and another about "The Bible". Probably most would say are *just* "conspiracy theories" anyway, so I'm not going to "get into it" with anyone. Suffice it to say that I pretty much agreed with both of them. *grin*

After that, while waiting for email to maybe come in (I don't really count on it much anymore, as I've usually got blog updates to read anyway), I chatted with my big Sis in Colorado for a while. Found out mom is doing okay, still in the nursing home but scheduled to go home "with supervision" in a week or two. She's quit smoking, but I doubt it'll take, but it could. Anything's possible. She's been a 2-pack/day (minimum) smoker of Camel non-filter shorts since the age of around 13-16, and she's now 65. My sis says that mom hasn't "bought in" to it, so... *crossing finners*. My parents bought a used (1993 Buick Century) with 193K miles for $200, a couple of days ago (which means my dad bought it, technically). MissySis is taking care of their dog (mini Schnauzer), and says that they weren't taking good care of her, because they were sleeping until 4 or 5 in the afternoon, while the dog was crated. She's (the dog) been vet-anized twice for bladder infections, probably because she spent so much time in the crate. So, sis won't give her back until mom can walk well enough to take the dog out, which won't be for a couple of months. Other than that, I guess everyone in Colorado is doing alright. *smile*

Mostly I've just been sitting in front of this monitor all day... so far. Up until about 10 minutes ago, everyone but me was asleep, including most of the cats. It's, in my opinion, too damn hot outside to do anything, there's nothing really interesting on Saturday TV, and I'm (still) not in the mood to actually read a book, so it's the computer (and you) that are getting my attention. I don't think it'll be much longer though, because since my wife hasn't read any email since last night, more has came in (a lot of them mine. *grin*), she gets the computer for most likely the rest of the afternoon. Although, she does read faster and respond A LOT less to emails than I, she'll probably be done in a couple of hours - max. *grin*

So without further adieu, I bid you farewell... for now. *evil grin*

Rambleman

No comments: