Sunday, July 23

Friend. Things done. Appointment.

I just called the friend I mentioned who hasn't answered my emails, the phone is busy. Guess I'll try again later, or tomorrow, which I guess is technically later, huh?

I got a few things done that I wanted. I got the trash barrel that we use to burn our trash, emptied. Then of course got the trash from inside the house taken out, put in the barrel, and burned. I also got some saplings dug out of the ground that were around the edges of the house, and one next to the pool. There's one more by the pool that I need to get out, but it's right next to the power-supply box, so I have to be more careful. I did it so no roots would grow under the foundation of the house and cause cracks, or under the pool and cause tears in the liner. While I was out there, my arms started itching uncontrollably almost, I assumed it was because of my MS. In the past when I've used them to do fairly intense stuff, my arms have gotten really bad in the itchy feeling department, so I thought this time was no different. That was until my wife looked at my arms closer and noticed mosquito bites. Yep, I had 5 of the damn things. They got me but good (for them). My wife rubbed some Chigger-X on them and the itching started getting less intense. After they were calmer, I took a shower  to get the mosquito spit and sweat off of me. When I got out I rubbed some Chickweed Salve on them, and right now they're not itching, thank the universal powers that be.

We decided to do some grocery shopping last night because when we went to feed the cats we noticed we were completely out of cat food. So, rather than make them suffer all night with growling tummies, we went shopping. The kids bought us supper at McDonalds. We do have to pay them back on payday though. Anyway, the store wasn't too crowded, so the shopping wasn't stressful at all, which was nice.

As you know, I had an MRI done last Monday. I was scheduled to look at and discuss them with the doctor last Thursday. Well, we cancelled that appointment on Tuesday because of the heat that was forecast for Thursday, and asked them to re-schedule us. She told us she'd call us back on Wednesday with the new appointment, but she never did. I called her on Thursday to tell her we wouldn't be coming. She said, "I never did call you about another appointment, did I?" I told her no, and she said she'd call me back later on Thursday, or Friday. She didn't call either day. Maybe she'll call me tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath. *sigh*

Rambleman

No comments: