Sunday, July 2

No More Credit Cards! Multiple Blog posting. Supreme Court ruling

Okay, I'm trying yet another way to post to both of my blogs. Huh? Well, what I'm going to do, since I can email-post to ramblemans.blogspot.com, I'm gunna do that. Then, since the choices for LiveJournal posting are with Zoundry, or posting at the blog site, I'm going to use Zoundry for LJ and O.E. for Blogspot. I could use Qumana for blotspot and Zoundry for LJ, but if the writer won't do both blogs, I'm not going to use it as much as before. Makes sense, right?
 
The other epiphany we had today is about credit cards. Since this is the third time we've got in trouble by over using them, we're going to quit using them altogether. Not even going to carry one for "emergencies" that inevitable become more and more frequent. Apparently we have trouble determining the meaning of "emergency". LOL. Not funny, when you really think about it, huh? Cold-turkey, just like we're going to quit smoking in the near future. It has worked on the smoking for me a few times, so perhaps it's the key to stopping credit card addiction. This is where we are right now BECAUSE of our addiction (2 : an urgent need for assistance or relief). This feeling will be dealt with very soon (bankruptcy for the second and last time). As the Universe as my witness, this WON'T be NECESSARY again, for us!
 
And now for the news... The Supreme Court ruling about Wartime Detainees. But does this really mean anything to a leader who has already broken so many laws already? To him this is probably just one more that he feels doesn't apply to him.
 
 
Rambleman

You may not always get what you want, but you'll always get what you need.
- RS'

No comments: